Monday 20 October 2008

The perfect example!

I was very happy today to receive a letter from a lady who kindly wrote telling me about her experiences of snoring and how it affected the holiday's that she takes with her daughter. I though it would be great to share this letter and Maureen's experiences on my blog:

"I didn’t know I had a snoring problem until 2006 when I went on a “chill out” holiday with my daughter. I was both pleased and proud that she asked me to share a week of her holiday entitlement. Unfortunately, what should have been a restful and relaxing week in the sun was spoilt for my daughter, by me keeping her awake with my snoring. Although we laughed about it, rest was the major influence in taking the holiday and I was sorry that my daughter did not get the break she needed. I was also disappointed that we were unlikely to repeat the holiday in the future if I couldn’t resolve the snoring problem.

During the next six months I tried various “natural” remedies without success and then spent a fortune on the numerous “cures” available in the chemists to no avail. A friend then recommended the “Adkins Snoring Aid”, not available in the shops. I contacted the company through their web site – www.AdkinsSnoringAid.com and was sent a sample set in various sizes.

The next time my daughter stayed over I put the Adkins Snoring Aid to the test. She said she didn’t hear a sound from my room – even with the door left open. To check that this wasn’t a fluke we tested again the next night. Still only silence from my bedroom. Success!

We have since enjoyed another holiday in the sun in 2007 and 2008. Both of us returning relaxed and refreshed. This has now become an annual event that I really look forward to.

My problem was minor in comparison to the tension in some homes due to one or another person snoring all night long. I would recommend this product to the families of “snorers” everywhere. It is suitable for all age groups, both genders and all shapes and sizes. The starter pack has a selection of sizes for you to find the right one to suit."

I would like to thank Maureen for writing to us and I would welcome feedback and comments from other people who have had similar experiences.

Stop snoring with Adkins

No comments: