Saturday 27 March 2010

I snored so bad I used to wake myself up!

I've always known that I snore but never really knew how bad things were until I'd been married for a while, its OK when you first meet someone or embark on a serious relationship because you tend to make allowances for each other, but after a while certain things begin to cause problems.

My chronic snoring was indeed one of those "little" things that after a while became a rather large problem, quite apart from keeping my wife awake at night, I snored so bad I used to wake myself up! The lack of sleep (for both of us) soon became a much more serious problem. So serious in fact that I either had to wait and go to bed long after my wife so she was in a deep enough sleep that I would not wake her, or sleep on the couch!

Uncomfortable and tired out our nerves began to fray very quickly and so making us very both short tempered, add to this my poor judgment calls and awful lethargy at work, life suddenly does not look so rosy...

That is of course until I discovered the Adkins Snoring Aids, these wonderful little devices are so easy and comfortable to use its incredible, and they work! My snoring problem is now just a dim and distant memory that's more ugly than my passport photo, and at last both my wife and I can get a peaceful nights sleep TOGETHER and so its happy days all round.

Thank You for what I can only describe as my miracle snoring cure...

Andy from Woodbridge

Stop Snoring NOW! With the Adkins Snoring Aids...


No comments: